Sore, tired, strained, and overworked muscles don’t need to cause the pain they used to. Nature’s Aid all natural muscle balm is designed to work deep into the muscles to relieve tension, reduce soreness and heal.
Thoughtfully formulated using natural and organic ingredients and essential oils that were specifically selected for their multi-functional benefits, Nature’s Aid muscle balm works in several ways; by providing quick and soothing pain relief, increasing blood circulation around the affected muscle, and penetrating deep within the tissue to stimulate the recovery process.
Nature’s Aid muscle balm offers a gentle warming sensation and can be used for everything from general muscle aches and joint pain, to arthritis, rheumatic pain, pulled muscles and sprains.
The scents of peppermint and lemongrass offer a rejuvenating kick to help mind and body heal from pain or discomfort. In fact, lemongrass has been shown to alleviate headaches, stomach pains and cramps, so the aroma and application of the balm can aide with these conditions as well.
With a unique rub-on applicator, applying the muscle balm is easy and mess-free. Further, there is less worry about leftover residue on the hands that could transfer to sensitive areas such as the eyes, nose or mouth and cause irritation if not properly washed away.
- Aloe Vera contains enzymes that are effective at relieving the pain of injuries and arthritis. It also has mild anesthetic and anti-inflammatory properties to reduce swelling.
- Camphor and Cayenne work together to help increase circulation in the injured area, and reduce pain and swelling of sore, tense muscles.
- Tea Tree is able to penetrate deep within the layers of the skin and tissue with anti-inflammatory, analgesic (pain killing), and cicatrisant (wound healing) qualities.
- Witch Hazel is used for its surface numbing and anti-inflammatory properties, and works to reduce swelling.
- Rosemary increases warmth and stimulates blood circulation to relieve sore muscles, arthritis, rheumatic pain and even gout.
- Peppermint offers a warming feeling that is effective at relieving muscle and nerve pain, joint conditions, itchiness, and the scent provides further analgesic qualities.