Become a Pureologist
If you’re passionate about ethical, organic beauty, you would make the perfect Pureologist! If you’re already a fan of Pure Anada Natural Cosmetics, then you deserve some return for your support! Help us get health conscious beauty and bodycare products into the hands of those you love and those who have never heard of Pure Anada before!
A Pureologist is an advocate of wholesome beauty who joins our team and shares our products with friends and family. We used to call this an affiliate program, but that just didn’t quite cut it and we wanted to offer you more.
Pure Anada is devoted to creating a natural, safer alternative to traditional, mainstream cosmetics. From sourcing to formulation, the process behind the products we produce is ethical and cruelty free, regarding people and animals.
In an effort to make Pure Anada available to anyone and everyone who’s desire is to care for themselves and their family by choosing natural alternatives, our product line has been priced to be affordable and attainable.
We’ve seen such incredible growth in our company and our customer awareness, and we hope you’ll join us to spread the word!
Pureologists earn 10% (or more) commission on all sales (increased commission when sales goals are met).
Hit a sales target of
Bronze - $1,200 and receive 10% commission.
Silver - $3,000 and receive 15% commission
Gold - $6,000 and receive 20% commission
Platinum - $12,000 and receive 25% commission
- Pureology sales are tracked by personal link, personal coupon code, and email tracking. Pureologist links and coupon codes can be shared in person, on social media, or on a website/blog.
Pureologists have their own personal coupon code to share with their friends, family, and following.This code will be for 25% off and is limited to one use per customer. Rather than a perpetual coupon code for regular shoppers, this is to encourage new customers to purchase Pure Anada at a discount. This coupon is limited to ONE USE per customer, but they can choose which single order they would like to apply it to. So if they would like to order samples first with the coupon code 'sample', and then use the 25% off code on an order of full-size products, this is a great option. The 25% discount can be applied to any Pure Anada branded products as well as our distributed brands including Tin Feather Lip Products, Souldeo Natural Deodorant, and Orgaid Sheet Masks.
- Pureologists may purchase 5 samples of each product/shade (rather than the usual limit of 2) to share with others along with free brochures. *They must include a note in the comments section of their order to clarify that they are a Pureologist.
- Pure Anada is willing to sponsor one giveaway a year with each Pureologist who has reached the Gold Commission Tier. The giveaway product will be supplied free of charge and the giveaway shared to Pure Anada Instagram stories. The Pureologist is responsible to initiate this giveaway.
- Pureologists receive two-tier commission when they refer others to the Pureology Program.
- Pureologists receive sales and marketing training via email newsletters and educational Youtube videos.
- Pureologists have access to high-quality images and graphics.
Pureologists are the first to know about up-and-coming products.
Pureologists test new products before they’re released to the public.
Enjoy a supportive, fun environment as a Pureologist!
Step 1: Sign up (at the link below)
Step 2: Get your welcome letter from us with all the info!
Step 3: Grab your links and coupon code and share them anywhere
Step 4: Start earning commission!
The Starter Kit
New Pureologists can get our starter kit for only $100.00. It’s a collection of 11 products, which are valued at almost $180.00. The kit is completely optional.
If you’re already a great customer, you may be familiar with our products and not want to buy this kit. If you’re new to Pure Anada, we suggest buying the kit so you can get to know our top products. When you register for an account, a welcome letter will be sent to you with instructions to purchase the starter kit and a coupon code to ensure you only pay $100.00.
Rules and Requirements
- In order to maintain your status as a Pureologist, we require a minimum of $1,200 in sales per year. That’s typically 1 – 2 orders per month. This would be the equivalent to a personal order of $50 and a friend's order of $50 that come through your affiliate link. If your sales do not meet the required $1,200 minimum after a year, we may take the liberty to delete your account in order to make room for more applicants.
- Should a Pureologist join the program in the middle of the year, it is important to note that our program is prorated. Since we require a minimum sales of $1,200 a year with an annual review in January, if a Pureologist joined the program in October of that year, we would expect their sales to be at $300 by December before the review in January ($100 a month).
- Pureology accounts are reviewed at the beginning of each year.
- All participants must have a PayPal account (in order to receive payouts).
- Commission is calculated on order total before tax and shipping.
- You will receive commission payouts each time your commission reaches $120 via PayPal.
- PLEASE BE AWARE: The Pureology Program is designed to add value to the Pure Anada brand and bring influencers commission through their own marketing efforts. If Pureologists are given a coupon code, that code is meant to be promoted by the Pureologists themselves. Should we find Pureologist coupon codes on coupon websites, the Pureologist will receive one warning before termination.
- If a Pureologist account is deleted due to insufficient sales, but the Pureologist would like to be added to the Program again, they must wait a minimum of 6 months to re-register.
- Pureologists may NOT use the Pure Anada logo as their social media profile image or for any of their personal branding.
- Pureologists may NOT use “Pure Anada” in their social media profile or business name. “Natural Beauty with Tori” would be acceptable as opposed to “Pure Anada with Tori”.
- Pure Anada images from the Pureology Dropbox folder, Pure Anada website, or social media MAY be used as long as it is to promote our brand.
- Pure Anada does NOT pay for sponsorships or collaborations with Pureologists. The Pureology Program is designed to be a way for Pureologists to earn money from the product they refer, but Pure Anada does not offer payment beyond that.
Q: How are my sales tracked?
A: Our system uses tracking by link, tracking by code, and tracking by email.
Q: Do I have to carry inventory or fulfill orders myself?
A: Nope! Just get your unique link from the affiliate area on site, and share it anywhere. When your friends or family place an order through your link, then you’ll earn 10% commission (or more). We’ll ship directly to them.
Q: Are there any monthly minimums to meet?
A: Yes. We ask for a minimum of $1,200 per year in sales. Refer to Rules & Requirements above.
Q: Do I get commission on my personal orders?
A: Yes, you will be earning commission on your personal orders that are placed through your affiliate link.
Q: How much commission do I earn?
A: Commission starts at 10%. After your first $3,000 in sales, it bumps up to 15%, and so on.
Q: How do I get paid?
A: We pay each time you reach $120 in commission.
Q: Do I have to have a website?
A: No, it’s not required. However, we do provide banners & buttons to add to your website/blog if you do have one. These can be found in your affiliate dashboard.
Q: I’m not a sales person and I have no idea how to sell. Can I still do this?
A: Yes! We have found that the very best kind of marketing is word-of-mouth. Just share your positive Pure Anada experience with those around you and make that your sales pitch! Talking about what you love and why is the most successful way to make a sale.
Q: How else do you help me sell?
A: We will send out regular email newsletters with information about Pure Anada products and educational Youtube videos.
Q: Can I hold a party online or in person to sell?
A: Yes! You do not have to, but if you want to, you can. In person parties are best, so that people can see/touch/smell the products. You can take orders at the party and place them using your link to receive commission.
Q: I have a business and want to carry your products. Do you have a wholesale program?
A: Yes! For those with an established business (whether you're a natural product retailer, eco-lifestyle store, bath & beauty boutique, wellness spa, hair salon, etc.), we do have a wholesale program. You can sign up for that HERE.