C$ 30.00 Excl. tax
Your Ultimate Earth-Friendly Guide to Living Healthy and Looking Good
Adria Vasil, Canada’s straight-shooting green living expert, is back, and this time it’s personal . . . care, that is. Her latest eco bible delivers the lowdown on virtually every product that comes into contact with our bodies.
From the pollutants clogging your sinus meds all the way to the outlaw toxins leaching from your sandals, ECOHOLIC BODY has you covered, head to toe. Never shy to blow the whistle, Adria calls out supplement and shampoo makers that exaggerate their green cred.
This witty, indispensable guide will arm you with the knowledge you need to keep you and your family healthy, happy and green, all while detoxing the planet.
Adria Vasil: Adria Vasil is the bestselling author of Ecoholic, Ecoholic Home and Ecoholic Body. She’s been writing the practical and feisty weekly Ecoholic column for Toronto’s NOW magazine since the spring of 2004,answering reader questions about everything from greening your food choices, finances and footwear to detoxifying your home, school, office—you name it. She has also covered broader environmental news issues for over a decade.
Publisher: Vintage Canada
Look your best
- “Mean 15” ingredients to avoid
- Skin care reviews for moisturizers, sunscreen, anti-aging and acne
- Fresh ways to fight funk from bad breath to B.O.
- Toxin-free hair care that works
- The lowdown on mineral makeup, natural cosmetics, tattoos and more
Feel your best
- Nature’s best remedies and superfoods that are good for the planet and your body
- Greening your health care
- Pollution-triggered health problems
- Ecoholic weight loss plan
- Greener birth control, local sex toys and more
Dress your best
- All the latest eco fashions, including activewear, maternity clothes, lingerie, menswear, footwear, jewellery, wedding dresses and more.
Give your kids nature’s best
- Toxin-free bum balms, shampoos, bubble bath, oils and powders
- Green diaper reviews
- The scoop on kids’ PJs, clothes, charms
- Exhaustive testing guides for everything from natural deodorant to herbal shampoos
- Made-in-Canada products and services
- Coast-to-coast store directory
- DIY recipes for homemade body care
- Money-saving tips in every chapter
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
C$ 30.00 Excl. tax